Term & Conditions
If you want to return some merchandise, please follow the steps below to insure that your request is processed as quickly as possible.
1. All requests for proofs of delivery must be made within 90 days. All requests for returns, for all reasons other than defective merchandise, must be made within 30 days of the invoice date for refund and 90 days of the invoice for replacement.
2. In order for us to process your return effectively, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") before sending anything back. To request a RMA, simply notify your problem to us via email.
3. Along with your RMA, we will assign you an RMA number. This number is valid for 20 days, so please return the merchandise promptly. Note, as described in our three restrictions, if you made a mistake and ordered the wrong cartridges, we don't pay for return shipping, but we will pay to ship you the correct cartridges.
4. Please be sure to use the original manufacturers' boxes and to write RMA number on outside of the box. In order to keep our prices low, we have automated our processes, so if you don't use the original manufacturers' boxes or if you forget to write RMA number on outside of the box it can considerably delay the processing of your refund or replacement.
5. It is our policy that all returned cartridges must be at least seventy (70%) percent filled. We feel that this gives everyone a fair test of the quality of the product. Unfortunately in our experience some people have used the entire cartridge and then sent it back asking for a refund. If a returned cartridge is less than 70% filled we will e-mail you. If you want the cartridge back you will have an opportunity to make payment arrangements for us to ship it back to you.
6. Also all non-defective products must be returned in the packaging in an as-new condition and 15% restocking fee will be applied. Do not write anything directly on the manufacturer's box when making a non-defective return as the product must be in good, unmarked, resalable condition in order to receive credit. However, we do NOT accept any return of OEM genuine brand and we do NOT allow return credit for OEM genuine brand OPEN box products. Once you opened box or removed cartridge seal, you have to keep it or contact OEM brand customer service to get support.
7. Since we have found that some people will not return the merchandise once they have received their replacements, we have to have a policy that replacement cartridges will not be shipped, or refunds/credits will not be made, until the products being returned are received by us. If you need your replacements right away we suggest you choose Advanced Exchange. Your replacement will be processed immediately.
8. Please allow up to 7 business days to process your return from the time it reaches our Returns Department Warehouse. All credit requests will be completed within 7 business days, but please note that it may take your credit card bank up to 30 days to apply your credit. Please note that we have no control over how long the credit card company takes to credit the refund to your account after we submit the data to them, but we do whatever we can to expedite the process.
9. Shipping charges are not refundable in case you ordered wrong cartridge. However, we don't deduct the cost of shipping or free shipping from the amount of refund you can get in case product is defective.
10. GenuineToner.com reserves the right to bill customer for address correction if the shipping address provided by customer is wrong.
11. Defective products should be enclosed in their original boxes and all original manuals and accessories should be included. Incomplete packages are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
GenuineToner.com reserves the right to update our prices and product information at any time without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors.
So what are the three "reasonable" restrictions?
1. You have to return the cartridges that you want replaced or your money refunded and they must still be at least 70% filled.
2. If you make a mistake and order the wrong cartridge, you are going to have to pay for shipping the cartridge back to us, but don't worry we'll foot the bill to re-ship you the correct cartridge.
3. You have to return the exact same cartridges that you purchased from us. In some case customer return wrong cartridges that we do not sell, you can't get any refund or replacement.
Other than these three restrictions, we will refund for 30 days or replace your inkjet and toner cartridges for 90 days.